The hardest part of putting on a conference like NCDevCon is selecting presentations. Thanks to everyone who submitted topics. Below you will find a list of accepted speakers and their topics.
- Building lightning fast mobile & desktop web applications
- AngluarJS - What HTML would have been if it had been designed for building web applications
- PDF Black Magic
- Multi lingual applications and i18N and L10N
- Are QR codes really useful?
- Intro to Model-View-Controllers without a Framework
- Modularity shoot-out: CFInclude vs CFModule vs Custom Tags, vs CFFunction
- Ben submitted so many cool presentations we're having trouble picking one. Or two. But he will be there!
- Application intrusion, detection and tracking
- jQuery mobile music discovery with the Bandcamp API
- Build a better functional test suite with Selenium RC, JUnit, and jQuery
- Building your first cross platform mobile application
- Tame your CSS3 with Sass
- nodeJS - What is it and why you should care
- Improving application performance with 3 simple functions
- The Swiz Enterprise ActionScript Framework
- Show me the money with PayPal APIs
- Comics and Design: How to tell stories with pictures and words
- Intro to caching
- Beginners' guide to application load testing
- Flex(ing) with HTML5
- HTML5 Deep Dive
- Geolocation 101
- Make your site search-able with CF9 and Solr
- Making cents out of Google Analytics
- Designing for mobile
- Developing mobile application with Dreamweave and jQuery
- Facebook apps with CFML
- OOP: What is it and why should I care?
- Applied application security
- Building modern smart phone apps with ColdFusion and Sencha Touch
- jQuery, CSS3 and ColdFusion