Party like Thor in the cloud!
- Authentication - IAM groups and users
- Storage - Using S3 to store files for static pages
- Functionality -Leverage Lambda's to build dynamic pages and other application functionality
- REST - Create a simple REST based API with the API Gateway
- Data retention - hook into DynamoDB to keep your data
- EC2 instances
- The setup of any type of server
- Client side application development (there will be a starter app available for that, but this is not a front-end session)
- Install AWS CLI on your laptop
- A fundamental knowledge of application development
- A Hammer... cause Thor always has his hammer
About Adrian Pomilio
Adrian Pomilio is a UI Architect and Platform Team Lead at BlueHornet. He spends most of his free time with his sons doing various outdoor activities, as well as flying drones, IoT, and generally making the most out of tech in a sometimes mischievous way. Oh, and Jeepin... he has a thing about Jeeps.